DroidTV MX new Firmware released!

DroidTV Wizard for XBMC

Minix X7 8th FW released!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
THE AFTERNOON REPLAYED
08-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Not Solved Wink THE AFTERNOON REPLAYED
THE AFTERNOON REPLAYED - The Men’s Olympic Sports Tournament Rio 2016 is proving to become closely contested affair, together with Portugal and Nigeria the sole sides so far to be sure of their places within the last few eight, and also Fiji and Algeria the sole teams who are already out from the competition. For your other 12 nations inside the running, there is still significantly to play for right after Sunday’s eight games, with powerhouses such since Germany and Argentina outstanding firmly in contention regarding last-eight places, as are hosts Brazilian, who again failed to be able to convince despite their assaulting riches.

Final results
Group A
Denmark 1-0 South Photography equipment
Brazilian 0-0 Iraq

Group T
Sweden 0-1 Nigeria
The japanese 2-2 Colombia

Group Chemical
Fiji 1-5 Mexico
Philippines 3-3 Korea Republic

Party D
Honduras 1-2 Italy
Argentina 2-1 Algeria

Goal of the evening
The japanese 2-2 Colombia, Shoya Nakajima 74
Trailing 2-1 in Manaus together with 16 minutes remaining, The japanese were staring elimination inside the face when the FC Tokyo midfielder made something special to restart their qualification hopes. Picking up possession beyond your Colombian box, Nakajima curled an delightful right-foot shot over knowledgeable Cafetero keeper Cristian Bonilla and in over underside of the pub. Having gone 2-0 straight down, the stunning strike accomplished a deserved comeback for your tireless Japanese, whoever opening goal had result from rising star Takuma Asano merely seven minutes earlier.

Remarkable moments
Fiji get on the particular scoreboard
There was ten minutes around the clock in the day’s first game on the Fonte Nova Arena inside Salvador when Fiji’s Iosefo Verevou curled a lengthy ball right about the head of captain Roy Krishna, whose header looped above Mexican keeper Alfredo Talavera and in to the back of the web. Inside giving his side an early on lead, Krishna had the complete of scoring his country’s first ever goal on the Games. Possessing already told Cheap Fifa 17 Coins just how much the Olympics means to his country, the Fiji skipper now has another wonderful story to tell.

Because once you score one you’ll get more
Mexico midfielder Erick Gutierrez exposed his international goalscoring account in a few style on Sunday. Not content will yanking his side level contrary to the Fijians just after half-time, the particular 21-year-old Pachuca prospect proceeded to complete a hat-trick next ten minutes and afterwards took his tally to be able to four, complementing Nigeria’s Oghenekaro Etebo, who ran the japanese defence ragged around the opening matchday.

Drama and goals on the Fonte Nova
The setting for a few memorable encounters on the 2014 FIFA World Pot Brazil?, the Fonte Nova observed another on Sunday, since Germany and Republic regarding Korea served up any thriller, with both sides via behind to take the lead before a dramatic finale. Leading 3-2 in the particular closing seconds, the particular South Koreans had the chance to seal the points around the counter but failed to adopt it. Occasions later the Germans have been awarded a free-kick around the edge of the package. Stepping forward to go on it, Serge Gnabry observed his shot deflect off the beaten track and past the stranded Kim Dongjun inside the South Korean goal, reviving Germany’s qualification hopes in the act.

Marvelous memories
Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto came over-all emotional following his side’s wipe out to Portugal, even though his reaction had nothing regarding his side’s brave efficiency. About being asked about his relationship with all the host nation, Pinto struggled to keep back the tears. “I have got wonderful memories of Brazil as well as the team I supported on the 1974, 1978 and 1982 Planet Cups, ” mentioned the Colombian, the man responsible regarding Costa Rica’s historic campaign on the Brazil 2014 World Pot. “I’ve always been very happy to be here. I like competing in the country like this, where the football is indeed wonderful and amazing. ”

The language
“I knew I were required to work to replace that error [in the particular opening match against Portugal]. My partner and i knew the team was in good shape and that we’d obtain it right this time. I work hard to accomplish big things and I needed no doubts it would certainly pan out well for me personally today. ” Argentina goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli

Subsequent matchday
Wednesday 10 August (almost all times local)

Party A
Denmark-Brazil, 22: 00
To the south Africa-Iraq, 22: 00

Party B
Colombia-Nigeria, 19: 00
Japan-Sweden, 20: 00

Group C
Germany-Fiji, of sixteen: 00
Korea Republic-Mexico, of sixteen: 00

Group D
Algeria-Portugal, 13: 00
Argentina-Honduras, 13: 00.