DroidTV MX new Firmware released!

DroidTV Wizard for XBMC

Minix X7 8th FW released!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's also all contextual
12-30-2015, 11:41 AM
It's also all contextual
However, when I started playing it was so apparent. You could literally see the AI covering spaces you had left and tracking opposition runs as well as humanly possible. Unlike FIFA 15, I saw players making some really clever interceptions too.fifa 16 accounts for sale You now feel relatively equipped and confident of holding up, recovering the ball or just plain taking out attackers as they come at you. It's brilliant. You no longer feel completely naked when a player like Ronaldo, Messi, Bale or any other quick player is charging at you. Even when you do get skinned, you have the ability to get back thanks to the combination of sexy new animations and a recovery button. It's also all contextual, so the majority of it will just happen as you naturally try to claw back at the guy who just whizzed past you. Seeing this in motion is something else, the animations are wonderful. Also, you now have the ability to make in-air tackles, meaning you stick a foot out and poke the ball away from danger. I found this to be incredibly useful as it pretty much eradicated the problem of the ball bobbling about in the area and the resulting cheap goals.cheap fifa 16 accounts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply